Prior knowledge and Discussion:
Think about the beginning of the novel, Animal Farm.
- What were the goals?
- How would the animals live?
- Why were they forming a revolution in the first place?
Excerpt: Read and discuss:
Answer in writing please:
- Why are the animals working like ‘slaves’? What does that say about the Farm?
- How does the change in the commandments reflect the condition and life conditions on the Farm?
Economic Connection to today:
- As late as the early 1980’s, it was easy for Americans to live on one income. The traditional family unit was economically feasible. Why is that not possible now? (Critique of Feminism).
- What has happened to your money? Use the chart below to explain what has happened to the American Dollar’s buying power. (Critique of the Federal Reserve – Founded 1913).
BOXER goes down:
Here’s how you can help me out during The Collapse:
You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:
My Udemy classes are here – extremely low price and you have them forever.
I also sell custom made mugs. I’ll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States – in Pennsylvania.
All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don’t want to contribute to Amazon’s record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!